Emerging Technologies & Artificial Intelligence
EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Our lawyers work collaboratively with software developers of new technologies in emerging areas such as Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Big Data, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
We help organizations and individuals understand the legal and compliance risks arising from the creation and deployment of AI (Artificial Intelligence) especially in the subsections of Machine Learning and Deep Learning technologies and help established businesses looking to implement specialised software.
We also assist clients comply with data protection laws and the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Areas for consultation:
- IP (Intellectual Property) strategies for AI and AI-device systems
- Data management and security
- Data protection and privacy law
- Software as a medical device
- Digital health
- Digital transformation strategies and related technology services like blockchain
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Smart contracts
- Big data analytics
- Liability and risk assessment in AI-related contracts and torts
- Online casinos