EU Citizenship & Immigration
Cyprus Investment Programme
Non-Cypriot citizens may apply for the acquisition of a Cypriot Passport / EU Citizenship through the purchase of real estate in Cyprus. Our firm provide legal advice and assistance to clients to receive quickly and efficiently a Cypriot Passport/EU Citizenship.
• The investment in real estate is the preferred route of the majority of the applicants for a Cypriot Passport / EU Citizenship.
• A very simple and straight-forward procedure.
• It takes approximately 6 months for the procedure to be completed.
Investors can apply for Cyprus Citizenship by submitting a stand-alone application, upon making an investment which must be retained for a period of three years.
The applicant must have invested at least €2 million in one or more residential properties, provided that the value of one of the properties is of at least €500.000 (excluding VAT), which must be kept as the permanent residence of the investor in Cyprus.
Benefits of Cypriot Passport
• Free movement within the EU: travel, live, work.
•Travel visa-free to more than 150 countries.
• Passed on to family members: spouse and dependent children.
• The investor does not become a tax resident, unless he / she spends more than 183 days in a calendar year in Cyprus.
• Not necessary to reside in Cyprus before or after the obtainment of the passport.
• The Republic of Cyprus allows investors to keep their original passport.
• No need to pass a language test.
• The investors have the right to rent the permanent residence in Cyprus.
• The investors have the right to sell the permanent residence in Cyprus, given that another permanent residence will be purchased.
• The applicant’s parents are also entitled to apply for Cyprus Citizenship provided that they own a lifetime residence of at least €500.000 (excluding VAT). The application is submitted after the investor had acquired the Cypriot citizenship.
We advise and assist both individuals and corporate clients through the entire immigration process. Our legal team provides legal services in matters of Immigration Law:
• Representing clients before the Supreme Court of Cyprus in challenging the legality and validity of the decisions of the Reviewing Authority for the Refugees, in cases of Asylum seekers,
• Assisting clients in dealing with the Migration authorities of the Republic of Cyprus to issue Permanent Residency permit in the Republic of Cyprus.
• Assisting clients in dealing with the Migration authorities to issue any kind of visa (visitor visa, employment permit and any other kind of permit)
- Date 14.9.2017
- Website https://devitems.com